Conorm to ICTI class A, EN71, ISO, GSV,CQC standard
35-60 days after 30% deposite down
30% deposite, 70-% balance before shipping
we own patent of this item
Our Company is principally engaged in the development, manufacture and distribution of umbrellas,plastic toys,plush toys......
Why choose us
1) We are a factory. Direct sale offers competitive price.
2) We can offer OEM, ODM.
3) We are concertrated upon high quality toys.Raw material is non-toxic and safe for children.
4) Our products are exported to many countries and regions in the world.
5) We are very concerned both pre-sale service and after-sale service.You can feel the most satisfactory through the purchasing process.
We have a strong engineering team which can have sutuctural analysis for the design product. As for the engineering master center, we believe we can provide all-round services for the customers from Research and Development, Make a Construction, 3D, Carving Mode to Garage Kit.
Q1.How to cooperate with/entrust david's good with product producing?
A1.Please click our "production schedule" page. If you need more information, please contact us to get more details.
Q2.How long would it take to make a prototype? A2.Depending on the complication of product, prototype production could be various. If you need more information, please contact us to get more details.
Q3.How is the quality of material that david's good purchases? A3.We insist to use raw materials. In addition, to protect our consumers and environment, it is necessary that all our materials are approved by SGS in China.
Q4.Is the products manufactured by david's good safe? A4.Not only materials but also products are approved by SGS, which observes the stander of both EN71 and REACH Annex XVII.
Q5.What are EN71 and REACH Annex XVII? A5.EN71 and REACH Annex XVII(Phthalate (Annex XVII Items 51 & 52 Of The REACH Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006)) are the most popular and strictest toy testing
Packaging & Shipping
1) Generally we ship goods by sea or air.
2) Goods are well packed by experienced workers to protect them most properly.
1) Usually we accept payment based on T/T and L/C.